The course conducted at our centres have the following advantages:
- Our Handwriting Improvement therapy is scientifically modulated to suit student's need.
- Our writing exercises use therapy based Cursive training that improve learning, develop minds and increase hand coordination, fine motor skills and visual motor skills.
- Fluency is the ability to carry out the motor movements required for handwriting smoothly, easily, comfortably and readily.
- Legibility is the ease with which the reader (and the writer) can discern the handwriting on the page and is directly related to how well formed the letters are.
- Speed is the rate at which handwriting is produced in relation to a student’s developmental stage.
Lessen writing finger strain
- Students learn correct technique to use writing instruments
- Students are taught writing fatigue reducing techniques
- The course conducted with ample experience in student handling and correction methodology.
- Attention is given to help students write letters, words, and sentences in a way that keep handwriting legible.
- We train correct letter formation, letter placement, spacing between letters, and spacing between words.
- Senior students get training to write on single line and blank sheets.
- All students stationeries needs are met by us
- Our course will help the child to improve his handwriting no matter what the level of education the student is undergoing.
- Student gain self confidence
- Student will start to complete his work
Write legibly and clearly
- Teacher will be able to decipher what is written and award appropriate marks
- The taste of higher marks at the academics will be a motivating factor to aim for better marks next time.
- Help him or her to gain a lifetime of better handwriting which will be added advantage in career and personal life.
Clearer thought processes for the writer
No longer having to struggle with the "how" of writing (i.e., how to form the letters), the brain is freed to work on idea formation and composition. The result is better written compositions.
Easier reading and interpretation for the reader
The reader no longer has to interpret sloppy pen strokes to figure out what is being said and is able to concentrate on the evaluation of the writer's ideas.
More receptive audiences to the writing
Easy-to-read documents result in an audience that is more receptive of the ideas that the document presents.
Raised sense of self-competence as writers, which in turn increases achievement across all subjects.